*Skiing or Hiking Options*
What is included in the Tschuggen Yoga Retreat Package:
What is excluded from the Tschuggen Yoga Retreat Package:
- Ski Rental*
- Ski Pass
- Ski Lessons
Skiing – Snowboarding – Carving
The ski schools offer:
- Private and group tuition (skiing, carving, snowboarding)
Arosa ski area
- The Tschuggen Express brings you up to the slopes
- Ski huts also reachable on foot
- Red, blue and black ski runs
- Arosa Snow Park
- Snowboard pistes
Arosa Lenzerheide ski area
- Ranked #3 of the 55 Best Ski Resorts in the alps (Best Ski Resorts 2014)
- $New and modern connecting railway Urdenbahn between Arosa and Lenzerheide
- 225 km of pistes in total
Ski passes – ticket offices:
- At Reception: daily and weekly ski passes on sale (no special passes)
- At the Weisshornbahn: sale of half-day, daily, weekly and special passes (group passes must be ordered in advance from Arosa Bergbahnen)
Winter hiking trails
Arosa has one of the most beautiful, longest and best prepared networks of winter hiking trails (60 km) in Switzerland. The trails go past plenty of rest stops, mountain huts and restaurants, allowing you to take a break whenever you want.
Prices for the 4 Night Tschuggen Yoga Retreat:
- North Facing Deluxe Single Room CHF 2200/person (£1690 subject to exchange rate)
- South Facing Deluxe Single Room CHF 2350/person (£1805 subject to exchange rate)
- North Facing Deluxe Double Room CHF 2020/person (£1552 subject to exchange rate)
- South Facing Deluxe Double Room CHF 2265/person (£1740 subject to exchange rate)
*Please note: soft drinks will be included for all meals. 2 glasses of local wine is included at dinner. We will be happy to organise a mini-bus transfer for you if needed from Zurich Airport to the hotel at an additional cost. The hotel has their own in-house ski hire, storage and sales as well as their own chair lift to mountain.
The Tschuggen Grand Hotel is located in Arosa, a very easy 3-hour drive from Zurich Airport (closest airport) or a slightly shorter train journey from Zurich.
Please ensure you arrive to the hotel for the opening yoga class at 5pm on Tuesday January 22nd. Saturday will be under your own arrangements so you are free to enjoy any activities before your departure.
How to book:
Charity Foundation Support to Ourmala:
We are delighted to be supporting Ourmala. Upon booking we will offer details on this wonderful cause and how you can support their incredible work. The Tschuggen Grand Hotel has pledged to gift match donations up to 250CHF (£192 subjected to exchange rate) per participant!