with Zephyr Wildman & Ali O Connor
16-20th March 2020!
5 Days of Skiing, Yoga, Hikes and relaxing at the Tschuggen Grand Hotel & Spa, known for ‘Uncomplicated hospitality, award-winning cuisine, superlative spa and wellness facilities, breathtaking views, and the luxury of a private mountain railway – a place of unique moments!’
The spa, the scenery, the cozied-up next to the fire experience of the mountain-top Alps resort. You deserve this getaway!
*Skiing or Hiking/Snowshoeing Options*
Prices for the 4 Night Tschuggen Yoga Retreat:
- North Facing Deluxe Single Room
- South Facing Deluxe Single Room
- North Facing Deluxe Double Room
- South Facing Deluxe Double Room
What is included in the Tschuggen Yoga Retreat Package:
What is excluded from the Tschuggen Yoga Retreat Package:
- Ski Rental*
- Ski Pass
- Ski Lessons
Skiing – Snowboarding – Carving
The ski schools offer:
- Private and group tuition (skiing, carving, snowboarding)
Arosa ski area
- The Tschuggen Express brings you up to the slopes
- Ski huts also reachable on foot
- Red, blue and black ski runs
- Arosa Snow Park
- Snowboard pistes
Arosa Lenzerheide ski area
- Ranked #3 of the 55 Best Ski Resorts in the alps (Best Ski Resorts 2014)
- New and modern connecting railway Urdenbahn between Arosa and Lenzerheide
- 225 km of pistes in total
Winter hiking trails
Arosa has one of the most beautiful, longest and best prepared networks of winter hiking trails (60 km) in Switzerland. The trails go past plenty of rest stops, mountain huts and restaurants, allowing you to take a break whenever you want.
*Please note: soft drinks will be included for all meals. 2 glasses of local wine is included at dinner. We will be happy to organise a mini-bus transfer for you if needed from Zurich Airport to the hotel at an additional cost. The hotel has their own in-house ski hire, storage and sales as well as their own chair lift to mountain.
The Tschuggen Grand Hotel is located in Arosa, a very easy 3-hour drive from Zurich Airport (closest airport) or a slightly shorter and very scenic train journey from Zurich.