We had so much fun on our Yoga-Hiking holiday we are back again March 2020 to bring you even more adventure and surprises. Azaren is an incredible base for all of our activities and the Yoga-Hiking warm up in the morning and Yoga-Hiking-unravel in the afternoon is nourishing and invigorating. Located at the base of the Atlas Mountains, Azaren is perfect for breathtaking views and awe-inspiring hikes. With all this activity, you might just work up an appetite. The menu is always delicious, healthy cooking. The chef uses vegetables from the garden, traditional bread baked daily in an outdoor red clay, wood-fired oven. The food is fresh and Moroccan-authentic with a wide variety of vegetarian dishes (and meat for those who need a bit of protein hiking everyday) prepared daily. Dietaty requirements are catered for. Your retreat won’t be all eating and activity though, Azaren is well-equipped with all the amenities one would expect for luxurious relaxation as well. Tennis courts, hammam, massages, manicured gardens, (discreet) outdoor showers, and all the fresh mint you can pick for your Mojito by the pool. There will be plenty of time to rest and relax in the warm Moroccan sun.
Azaren is located 30 kms south of Marrakesh in the beautiful Ourika Valley. It’s airport benefits from excellent connections both with low cost and regular airlines. It is a luxurious private residence that is all ours for the six days of the retreat. Spring in Morocco is warm in the day-time and cool at night. It is the perfect time to be outside hiking or practicing Yoga. Hiking is as challenging or as easy as you wish. Every effort will be expended to keep you comfortable and safe whilst out hiking or practicing Yoga. Prepare to sleep well and rejuvenate, tapping in to the serenity and elation that comes with moving your body and being in good company.
Yoga- what to expect
- Two sessions daily morning and afternoon in an indoor/outdoor purpose built yoga studio
- Yoga, meditation and theory lectures, all props and mats provided
Hiking-what to expect
- Breathtaking views across the Ourika Valley. Hiking trails through the foothills of the snow capped peaks of the High Atlas Mountains
- 2-4 hour max hike with a gradual ascent
There is ample space for the bedrooms to be made for two separate single beds if not sharing a bed. Each Suite and Villa have generous ensuite bathrooms.
Rooms with the option to turn Double Bed into Single Beds:
£ 2600 Single Accommodation Yoga/Hiking
£ 1900 each Sharing Accommodation Yoga/Hiking
Price Includes :
- Luxury Accommodation 6 days 5 nights
- 3 meals a day (vegetarian and non-vegetarian options available
- wine with dinner
- Berber BBQ under the stars
- apero each night before dinner on the roof terrace, by the pool or cozied up next to the bonfire under the Berber tent
- daily house keeping, pool towels, use of the amenities (swimming pool, tennis court, billiard room, steam room)
- high speed wifi-internet (ridiculously fast, available everywhere on the property)
- airport transfers (when arriving with the group)
- 2x Yoga & Meditation classes a day, Yoga mats & props provided
- purpose-built yoga studio available for your use at anytime
- guided hikes into the Atlas Mountains
- all transfers to and from hikes & rides
- a few extras we have planned which will be sure to delight
Price does not include:
- Extra alcoholic beverages, However evening apero & wine with dinner is on us
- Taxi if you don’t arrive with the group €35 or 350 Dirham RAK Airport to Azaren, Azaren to RAK Airport
- Spa treatments, all available on-site
- Hammam €35 or 350 Dirham, 35 minutes
- Table Massage €35 or 350 Dirham, 55 minutes
- transport (driver will stay and wait, about 100€ 1000 Dirham per day) for exploring the medina of Marrakesh or the nearby villages.
To book, please send £500 non-refundable and non-transferable deposit or full payment to reserve your place. The balance will then be due by 23 February, 2020 via bank transfer. Cancellation after 23 February, 2020 will result in forfeiture of 50% of total payment (minus deposit), cancellation after 11 March, 2020 will result in 75% forfeiture of total payment (minus deposit), cancellation after 18 March, 2020 will result in 100% forfeiture of total payment and deposit. Email me if you have any questions email@example.com
Highly recommend that you invest in travel insurance for your trip to ensure peace of mind.
Look forward to another wonderful Holiday at Azaren.
Beaming you all blessing, laughter and future Yogic adventures!