Podcast – Preamble – 5 Areas of Focus Yoga Sutras 1:34-1:38
Add to favorites
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 13:56 — 26.3MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | | More
Archer Warrior Sequence reflecting on the Yoga Sutras
This practice draws from the Yoga Sutras & the Bhagavad Gita to heal, transform and inspire our lives.
- First we cultivate Non Judgemental Awareness, Friendliness, Happiness and Compassion stated in Yoga Sutra 1:33.
- Then we will redirect our attention to the 5 suggested areas of focus from sutra 1:34-1:38;
- Breath Awareness,
- Inner Illuminosity,
- Contemplate a Stable Mind,
- Open to the Stream of Consciousness refining our mind to become more anchored in the moment.
- Then we will look at our habits (conscious or unconscious) by understanding our three types of karma and how to wakefully remain awake making wise choices to satisfy our deepest heart’s longing.