Wed, 1 January 2020,
10:15am – 12:15pm
Open to all.
£35 (£30 early bird until 25th December)
Our unique human ability to self-reflect is one thing that sets us apart from all other sentient beings. The continual evolution of our consciousness to be awakened (for those seeking it) to that which is behind life itself is a wonder for us as humans philosophically, spiritually and cognitively. Gives a new sense to the expression; “may wonders never cease”.
This New Year’s workshop will call upon our past experiences to inform our present, honouring those who supported us along the way. We will enter practices that promote that evolution by “burning” that which impedes us from growing forward in our lives. We will draw on the teachings of:
– tantra that increase our capacity to acquire energy to positively affect all aspects of our lives.
– asana to strengthen our vessel.
– pranayama to build our vital force.
– yoga nidra to heal and nurture.
– meditation to open us to the boundless reservoir towards inspiring our potential for awakening.
We will call upon the 3-fold process of kriya yoga as the blueprint to promoting purification, self-reflection and establishing a relationship to ishvara/the divinity of your understanding. This New Year we will plant seeds of purpose and reduce the seeds of suffering thus actualising the light of knowledge within you, as you, working for you and with you to wake you up to its presence in everything.
“There is a light, that lights the whole world. It radiates absolute truth, boundless will, skill in action and is the source of all knowledge” 5 Creative Shaktis within all of us.
Expect yoga talk, asana, pranayama, yoga nidra and meditation.
* * * If booking for more than one person, please do so by calling 020 3362 3366. Do not book via the website or the second person will not appear on the roster. By booking this event you agree to the Cancellation Policy * * *