We are a non-profit community of yoga practitioners from all backgrounds and abilities who have come together as a movement to inspire & empower each other without judgement and with compassion. Our network of community ambassadors & activists are committed to raising awareness and funding in support of our specialist trauma informed yoga programmes and registered charity partners. We provide free yoga classes, directly or in partnership with non-profit organisations, in shelters and community spaces, for marginalised and vulnerable groups such as refugees, survivors of domestic violence, survivors of violence and conflict, and people facing systemic bias due to sexual orientation, income, age, racial or cultural identity. Click here to learn more and join workshops.
OURMALA has been delivering specialist yoga classes for people seeking international protection in the UK, such as refugees, since 2011.
We also use our expertise to provide high quality yoga classes for others to help us put on the free classes for refugees. Our special project for the Grenfell Tower community is an example of this.
We also provide yoga in the workplace and for the NHS. Click here to learn more.
As we head into the next wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, Triyoga recognise that we are all deeply indebted to the work being done by those on the frontlines of our healthcare system. Click here to access Free NHS Classes at Triyoga. Triyoga also offers Free Classes open to anyone diagnosed with cancer at any stage of recovery. Taught by Vicky Fox. Click here to go to Triyoga’s Free Cancer Classes.
- Yoga for Cancer at any stage of recovery. Vickyfox-Yoga.com
- Alanon Family Groups support groups for those who’s lives have been affected by addiction. https://al-anon.org
- Alateen Groups for 12-17 year old’s who’s lives have been affected by addiction. https://al-anon.org
- Alcoholics Anonymous http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk
- Narcotics Anonymous http://ukna.org
- Overeaters Anonymous http://www.oagb.org.uk
- Anorexia and Bulimia Anonymous http://aba12steps.org
- Sex and Love Addicts http://www.slaauk.org
- Grief Support Refuge In Grief Megan Devine “It’s Okay that You’re Not Okay”
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy https://www.bacp.co.uk
- London Psychology Today https://www.psychologytoday.com
- BACP Counselling Directory https://www.counselling-directory.org.uk
- Wholistic Trauma Therapy Quiet Moneys zoom sessions available