Azaren 25-30th March, 2019
Yoga and Meditation twice a day, massage & hammam treatments available, sun & pool, hikes & cycling, good food and all of this resting in the most heavenly place. Pure bliss!
We had so much fun last year on our Cycle-Yoga-Hiking holiday we are back again this year to bring you even more adventure and surprises. Azaren is an incredible base for all of our activities and the Yoga-Cycle warm up in the morning and Yoga-Cycle-unravel in the afternoon is nourishing and invigorating. Located at the base of the Atlas Mountains, Azaren is perfect for breathtaking views, challenging bike terrain and awe-inspiring hikes.
To book, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Azaren is located 30 kms south of Marrakesh in the beautiful Ourika Valley. It’s airport benefits from excellent connections both with low cost and regular airlines. It is a luxurious private residence that is all ours for the six days of the retreat. Spring in Morocco is warm in the day-time and cool at night. It is the perfect time to be outside cycling or practicing Yoga. Cycling is as challenging or as easy as you wish and if you are not a cyclist but your friend/partner is we have priced the trip accordingly. Every effort will be expended to keep you comfortable and safe whilst out riding or practicing Yoga. Prepare to sleep well and rejuvenate, tapping in to the serenity and elation that comes with moving your body and being in good company.
Yoga- what to expect
- Two sessions daily morning and afternoon in an indoor/outdoor purpose built yoga studio
- Yoga, meditation and theory lectures, all props and mats provided
- Cyclists can participate in daily Yoga as each day’s ride will end before the afternoon yoga session. Great way to stretch tired muscles
Hiking-what to expect
- Breathtaking views across the Ourika Valley. Hiking trails through the foothills of the snow capped peaks of the High Atlas Mountains
- A 3-4 hour max hike with a gradual ascent
- lunch prepared by Berber locals
Cycling- what to expect
- Well maintained road bikes with all the accessories (we’re not talking’ Cervelo P5X’s here, but they will get you down the road). Hi-Performance road bikes (Carbon frames) available for those avid-cyclists. E-bikes available for those who might be a bit intimidated by the hills.
- Daily routes designed for group abilities. Average rides will be anywhere from 25km-75km depending on level of group. Rides will start in the morning and can end in time to meet the group for lunch back at Azaren.
- More challenging options for those avid cyclists keen on conquering the Atlas (100+km loops with routes of 1600m+ vertical gain)
- Cyclists should be of recreational to avid cycler ability. Beginners might want to stick to Yoga and Hiking on this holiday.
- E-cycles are available if hills aren’t your thing.
- Full van support with food, water, directions, encouragement.
- Full bicycle mechanical support if needed (you won’t have to change a tyre should it go flat!)